4" x 3" Two-sided - Full Color
Item # W-DIG-F-4x6
per 1,000 badges
Two-Sided 4" x 3" Custom Printed Event Badge - Full Color
A beautiful, digitally printed full color event badge makes the best impression!
This event badge measures 4" x 6" with a center fold to create a two-sided 4" x 3" badge when folded. Simply design and print a 4" x 6" size badge using your direct thermal printer. Make sure to rotate the text on the bottom portion of the badge to print upside down. Once printed, fold the badge in half at the center perforation to create a two-sided 4" x 3" badge.
You'll receive top-of-the-line badges with vibrant digital color printing on smooth, white stock and effortless
on-site printing. Plus, our event badges feature precision perforations between each badge which means sturdy,
break-resistant badge feeding through your on site printers, yet separate easily post printing for speedy
Features & Benefits
Typical custom order production time is 10-15 days. We'll confirm production and delivery expectations once we
receive and review your provided artwork.
- Excellent print results using Zebra® direct thermal printers.
- Smooth, white high quality badge material.
- Vibrant custom digital color.
- Fan-folded in stacks for easy printer loading and feeding.
- 7pt tag stock developed specifically for excellent custom print and variable data print clarity.
- Black sensor mark included on back side of badge. Ideal for 'mark sensing' print media preference.
Specifications for Submitting Badge Artwork:
(Custom badge artwork should be created exactly as you want it to appear on the badge)
- Illustrator (ver 6.0 or higher) preferred
- No bleeds on tag stock badges
- Allow for 1/16” non-printing on all edges
- Convert fonts to outlines
- Save and send as a vector file (eps or ai file)
- Order minimum for full-color custom printed
badges is 1,000 badges.
- Any quantity above 1,000 badges is acceptable--no need to order in specific increments.
- A $100 digital print set up fee is required with each new order.
Don't see what you want, or have questions? We're here to help!